Safe working practices and quality of workmanship have been the foundation for the success of Phoenix Window Cleaning & Maintenance Services over many years.
WE DO NOT COMPROMISE ON SAFETY
All work is performed and completed safely to specifications using Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments and appropriate Safe Work Method Statements.
We supply only fully trained, licensed and appropriately inducted people with the ability to perform work completely to instructions. Our safety officers who supervise all operations, are trained to our strict OH&S standards. We do not compromise on safety and we strongly believe any unsafe work practices are unacceptable.
We understand that high access work can be dangerous, and experience is fundamental to undertake and supervise such operations.
- Our personnel undergo regular training, ensuring the utmost quality at all times. Job specific training is undertaken where appropriate by qualified experts. Our employees are also readily identifiable by their distinctive uniform.
- All employees are kept up to date with relevant changes within the scope of OH&S, their safety and the safety of their colleagues through monthly toolbox meetings. Their expert opinions are valued, and are essential to maintaining a safe work environment.
- All equipment owned and used by Phoenix is of the highest quality. This equipment regularly receives full safety checks and maintenance to ensure the safety of our employees and the quality of our workmanship. Our vehicles are also maintained and scrutinised, with safety and presentation foremost.
- The detergents and chemicals used in our operations are environmentally friendly and all staff trained in their safe use, storage and disposal.
- The operations of Phoenix are covered by Public Liability Insurance & Professional Indemnity Insurance of $20 million and $1 million respectively.
To view a copy of our OH&S Manual; an extensive look at our policies, certificates and training guidelines, please email [email protected] for your copy.